Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football Season is upon us

SO now you know why my blogs are few and far between.

My boys are playing football this season. Thankfully, Trey and Shane are on the same team. So they have practice Tuesdays and Thursdays. Robbie is coaching Riley's team and they have practice on Mondays and Fridays. And of course we have church on Wednesday and Saturday nights. So that leaves us with Sunday nights, but of course Sunday's involve football as well.

And I keep thinking what is going to happen when the girls have dance or softball or whatever? Is it possible to squeeze another day in the week?

But I really love it! I love to see my boys come in from football all muddy and tired from playing! (I could do without the tracks of dirt left on my floor from their cleats!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i understand!!! :)
joe has football tues and fri and juli has dance/baton tues, wed and thurs. the dog was in training on tues as well - but since there is only two of us - the dog had to drop out of school, hehe.
it is crazy but i wouldn't change it either. i don't get the football but i'm still amazed that my boy wanted to play! i love to watch juli's dance/baton -- i could never do that stuff! hey - maybe i'll see you in a bit on the field!!