Thursday, November 20, 2008

Homeschooling Follies

These are actual events that occurred at my dining room table.

My three beautiful boys were sitting at the table diligently working on their math work. I am not sure the exact words, but there were words that were exchanged between #1 and #3. The next thing I knew a pencil was flying over the table hitting one on the shoulder. At which point a marker was lobbed in the other direction, missing it's mark but toppling over the ketchup bottle that was still left on the table from lunch. And then there was a melee of small objects being thrown in different directions. All of this happened in mere seconds. And then this thought occurred to me, "I bet Michelle Duggar NEVER has this at HER dining room table!"

And so goes my homeschooling!

No comments: