Monday, July 7, 2008

I know, I know..It's been awhile!

You know when people say back up your computer, well you really should. My computer died a few weeks ago. How utterly lost without this transistorized tormentor!

Then, Robbie was gone for ten days. And I survived! Not only survived, but really enjoyed my children!

Then we went on a mini vacation! Very nice to get away! But how odd is it that we, who live literally a few feet from the beach, went to the other side of the state to do what, hang out at the beach! I know there is a post in there somewhere!

And of course wouldn't you know while there was no computer around I had the most amazing posts written in my head. They were utterly brilliant, if I don't say so myself! And of course, when confronted with my computer...I have nothing! So it goes!

No comments: