Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Riley's B-Day!


So today is Riley's Birthday! He is 7! Riley is an incredible child. He is my third born and I have always said there is something quite special about a third child. Maybe it is because I was a lot less nervous about the whole parenting thing and I really enjoyed him!

He is quite intense with everything he does! He is quite the adventurer! He used to be called Smiley Riley, because he had a smile on his face all the time (but please do not call him that now, he does not like it!) We have always said that he learned how to climb before he learned how to walk. He is also quite the ladies man. I was told that at camp all the girls liked him, but then I found out that the girls were 14!

I can't wait to see what God has in store for this child! Whatever it is I know that he will enjoy life!

No comments: