Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Miscellaneous

It has been incredibly hard to blog as of late! I have been incredibly busy with homeschooling. Not sure we are learning anything yet! What has been neat is the people at church who are always asking me, "How is it going?". Many people have been incredibly encouraging. Always telling me to keep going! That is so an answer to prayer!!!

Also, keeping me from the bloggy world is the political stuff going on. Yes I am a political enthusiast! I just love this time of year, between the conventions and the elections! But because I do not want to cause dissension, I can not voice my opinion on my candidate of choice. So, I can not blog about that!

There are so many thoughts that I want to say sometimes but can not find the right words to ....

And then there is so much I want to say, but because of the position we are in, it is not appropriate.

So that is the reason there have not been many posts!

No comments: