Friday, August 8, 2008

Everbody's Somebody's _________!

Everybody's Somebody's Weirdo!

I read this bumper sticker a while back and it has always stuck with me. More recently I have been thinking about it in a different way.

We (meaning Robbie and I) have a circle of friends, peers and acquaintance's. They have a wide range of opinions and ideas. Here is the idea. Among these people, we are viewed in many different ways. There are some who say we are way to conservative on our ideas and opinions. Then there are some who say we are way to liberal. What is funny to me is the fact that we are still the same person no matter what. We do not vary our ideas based on which company we are in.

So this is where the bumper sticker comes in.

Everybody's Somebody's Conservative or Everybody's Somebody's Liberal!


What I have to be reminded of is that someone's label does not define me. But rather God shapes me into the person He created me to be.

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

This is SO true!

Love these thoughts, great post!