Friday, November 30, 2007

Days like these!

There are days that I wake up with a song in my heart and it is as if the angels were singing over me, kind of like the cartoons. I can almost feel God smiling down upon me. The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. I know those days are going to be good no matter what because God loves me.

And then there are those days (like today) that I wake up and want to just crawl back into bed. Nothing bad has happened, it is just blah. The alarm clock is incredibly oppressive. The sky is overcast. The boys are complaining that they don't want to go to school. Summer has woke up crying. But I drag myself up out of bed and hug my boys and tell them to have a good day at school.

What is really amazing to me is that God is still smiling down upon me even on days like these. His love doesn't wane with the circumstances of the clouds. These days are still going to be good no matter what because God is with me always.

No comments: