Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Seasons Change

Well it happened. It happens every year about this time. And every year I am surprised when it does. We woke up yesterday morning and it was cold outside. Now when I say cold I am saying cold from the perspective of a Florida native. It was cold enough that my children had to wear a jacket. I now there are plenty of you who are laughing at me because I really don't know what cold is (especially those of you from Philadelphia!!) I really do not like the cold weather (that is why I live in Florida!) Of course when my children come home from school it will be around 75 degrees. I am already looking forward to April!!!

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

I AM COLD TOO!!! I could never head North again. The blood has thinned. Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

and i....still have my windows open this chilly evening

i'll email you tomorrow