Thursday, May 29, 2008

People Pleasers

Over the past few months, this problem has surfaced on numerous occasions. It seems as if we have became a people of looking to others for approval. I thought that this only applied to women but I have heard more and more men describe this same dilemma. At times this seems to paralyze people from doing what is right. What is ironic is that everyone is looking to please everyone else who is only pleased when everyone else is pleased. It seems like an endless circle of disappointment and futility.

Why do we look to others for approval?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm worried that last post was about me... I hope not cause I don't want people to think something is going on.

Anonymous said...

i love the anonymous comment...!

Christie said...

Is everyone paranoid also?