Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Borrowed words

Since I have been missing from the blogger world as of late, I thought I would post something. Unfortunately, my mind is so sleep deprived, I have nothing original to contribute.

I am reading this book that is incredibly intriguing. I can only read a few pages at a time because my mind starts going. The book is called "Seizing Your Divine Moment" by Erwin Raphael McManus. Here is a quote that I wanted to share:

"We have put so much emphasis on avoiding evil that we have become virtually blind to the endless opportunities for doing good. We have defined holiness through what we separate ourselves from rather than what we give ourselves to. I am convinced the great tragedy is not the sins that we commit,but the life we fail to live."

So my question to you all is, what have you given yourselves to?

No comments: