Friday, April 18, 2008

Your Prayers...

I was never aware of how difficult the position as "Pastor's Wife" really was, until I became one. This road has been incredibly difficult in so many ways.

But yesterday morning I was reminded of how blessed I am. I had my first session of a new bible study Thursday morning. I usually like to allow a lot of time for prayer during this first session. During this time, these beautiful ladies offered up a prayer of blessing for me and my family. You will never know how much it means to me to have people out there that pray for me and my family. I could not survive without the heartfelt prayers of God's people. I truly understand what it means to desire the prayers of the saints. So if anyone ever wonders what to do for their pastor and family, pray. And then pray some more!

Thank you to all who pray for us and please keep praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually meant to email you and tell you I think what you're doing is great. There's such a big need (obviously by the turn out) for strong, biblical discipleship. I could tell when the ladies left that they were encouraged and challenged. They all seemed real excited.