Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It is cold here!

OK, everyone who is spouting ideas about global warming, please quit now! You are making it colder with every word you speak.

I had to turn on my little heater just to warm up this morning. I think it was 41. It is April 15th! It is Florida! It should not be anywhere near 41 at anytime of day in Florida in April!

This is my theory. God is getting tired of this farce of global warming, so he is allowing it to be colder to show everyone who really is in charge!

So please all of you global warming believers, stop! Because I like it warm in spring in Florida!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christie....Read through all your entries..great blog..very heartfelt. Keep doing what your doing...keep growing your family and keep following Him!! Any negative comments people make in regards to that usually stems from envy. It's not about you. It's about them. PS...had to be anonymous, because I couldn't figure out how to choose an identity. But it's me, Karen Merwin.

Christie said...

Thanks Karen!